FAQ Facebook twitter blog Sitemap

Eviction Services in the Houston and Dallas area


When renting out their investment properties, Houston area investors and landlords can often face the difficult situation of removing non-paying tenants through eviction hearing.  These evictions can often turn very hostile and time consuming for Houston and Dallas area landlords who have to file the notice to the tenant, then file the eviction paperwork at the appropriate justice of the peace court, follow up to find the court date, gather all appropriate evidence, and attend the eviction hearing . Ashoka Lion can help you with these eviction scenarios by acting as your agent to handle the nonpayment of rent case at the justice of the peace level.

Why are we qualified to handle eviction cases for nonpayment of rent?

Our company has its roots as a Houston and Dallas area property management firm that is offering this service as a stand alone product line.  In today's global economy, many owners are not available to carry out the eviction process, and this is where our product is a solid fit for the landlord's objectives. Ashoka Lion will handle the eviction as their designated representative to handle the eviction at the various Houston and  Dallas Justice of the Peace courts. Our firm is familiar with these proceedings for the Houston and Dallas areas, and we have been party to hundreds of eviction hearings, as we have hundreds property management services in both cities.

With our eviction services team, you would get a representative agent to help walk you through the eviction process, file the notice, attend the eviction hearing, and file for writ of possession. Our eviction services team members are experienced in filing and handling eviction hearings, and our eviction team member act as a buffer against a potentially hostile situation with tenants.

Some of the services that we provide investors are:

  • Client consultation to obtain all proof and keys if necessary
  • Contact the tenant to inform them that a eviction proceeding will be filed
  • Post the Notice To Vacate
  • File the case with the appropriate Justice of the Peace Court
  • Attend the eviction hearing and present the owner's case
  • If the eviction hearing is reset, we will attend this hearing
  • File the writ of possession with the constable
  • Be present with the constable to enter the property
  • Send locksmith to the property after the constables have entered the property
  • Take 6 to 10 photos of the property to provide owner a glimpse of property condition
  • Send the owner the keys as well as photos of the property via electronic album

BBB Accredited Business NARPM EPA CERTIFIED FIRM Ashokalion